Here is a small portion of what I’ve done…
South Padre Island (SOPadre.com)
- Created and Reverse Engineered New User Login/Registration System
- Assisted in re-coding most of the site from the CakePHP framework to custom code.
- Coded the MyPadre Brochure Generation and Trip Planner with PDF Printing
- Created a system that allowed H2Orange to collect zip codes from new visitors to their website when their campaign launched.
- Created an easy to use page that displayed the various zip code statistics to help H2Orange analyse the efficiency of their marketing.
Valley International Airport – VIA (Flythevalley.com)
- Created a web page to allow Valley International Airport to manage their executive bios.
Jon Hart Design (Jonhartdesign.com)
- Created a product management system to allow Jon Hart Designs to provide specific marketing materials to their customers.
- Integrated Paypal to allow Jon Hart Design to accept PayPal payments
- Created a security vulnerability tracking system, to better allow HostGator to track and resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Created and integrated a POS (Point of Sale) system for their wholesale and retail operations
- Performed SEO Services and Optimization’s, as well as integrating more features into their checkout process.
Custom Hosting Solutions (CustomHostingSolutions.com)
- Using the CakePHP framework, the entire site was written and built by me. Including Code and Content
iDeparted (iDeparted.com – Currently Inactive)
- Developed the entire backend, which allowed users to securely store their credentials to various internet accounts in case of their passing.
- Designed and setup the server infrastructure.
- Completely Custom Code. No frameworks were used to create the project.